I have been following the Kelsey Wells Sweat app. The first 7 days are free but be warned, by the end of the first 7 days you will be hooked. This personal trainer has created a workout plan than “works”. With a range of different programs to follow, based on whatever the results you are looking for, there is something for everything.
There are home based word outs and gym based. I am following PWR for the gym and currently i’m on week 5. I followed the beginner weeks and have really loved following the program.
Here are 5 things I love about this app.
- Each week has a targeted workout for different body parts. So abs and legs, glutes, back and so on.
- There are little clips showing you how to perform the exercise. It has given me the confidence to use the weight machines. Something I really wouldn’t have had the confidence to do before using the app.
- The playlists on the apple music app have something for everyone. I am loving the summer playlist at the moment.
- The meal plan is really useful; I do not follow it step by step but it gives me ideas for healthy meals and snacks when I run out of ideas.
- Finally, I just love the way the routine is split into activation, pyramid, triset, burn out and cool down. It helps to break up a long hour workout into smaller sections. It makes it so much more fun to complete!
I love this program and if you feel like you want something to follow that gives you results and build on your confidence check out the sweat app!
Week 1 to week 5